[130702] Zhou Mi's weibo reblogs~

14:47

@missA佳: The T(-shirt) I designed is finally being sold! This was my first time designing and personally making a T; it was very interesting! And all of the proceeds made from selling clothes will be given to those in need! I hope you guys can support it a lot ^^ Go look! project-prototype.com

Zhou Mi's reblog:

@周觅_SJM: Top, top (sort of like a signal boost), Jia classmate's first carefully designed T; is there one for me?




@光良 (Michael Wong): Signing for the friends who preordered from the official website; I think I'll be sleeping at the company today...

Zhou Mi's reblog:
@周觅_SJM:  Wow! I want a preordered version, too! Everyone, please support Michael Wong ge's new album a lot!

Trans by @jesstoast for @SunshineZhouMi
If taking out or translating to other languages please credit fully

More

0 comments

tumblr

sunshine TWITTER

Blog Archive